Company Account Verification - SSN
Spritz adheres to strict Know Your Customer (KYC)* controls which requires us to collect certain personal information as required by regulators and financial partners.
During the on-boarding process we ask for most of the details required to verify Companies and Individuals. Sometimes we'll need more information or need to verify the information is correct.
It's quick and easy to update this information on the Profile page.
Spritz respects your privacy and your information. We will never share your information with any third parties other than for its intended purpose.
1. Sign into Spritz, and then click on your Name in the top right
2. Select Profile Information from the menu, or click straight through to the profile page here
3. Double check the required details are correct:
- Name is entered exactly as it appears on your ID or SSN card legal name.
- Date of Birth
- Employer ID Number (EIN)
- Social Security Number (SSN)
Know Your Customer (KYC)
KYC is intended to promote transparency and prevent individuals from using complex company structures to hide terrorist financing, money laundering, tax evasion, and other financial crimes.
You can read more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_your_customer